27 November 2009

got.my.fill

The last couple of days I've been horny as hell! Either my cock is getting bigger or it's swollen from all the activity (I'm not sure). Last night screwing my girl was great. Five minutes after I was ready for more! My girl watched me jerk it (for like 30 mins!) (OK well I did romance it bc she was watching.) She liked it and I got my fill. Sex has been the only thing on my mind and I'm not sure what to do. I told Bex the other day that I jerk it everyday. She was surprised and not at the same time.

Maybe it's all the sex blogs I've been reading lately. I've also been getting a lot of attention from strangers. I think I'm learning how to get over myself and my hang ups.

1 comment:

  1. I so feel the same way. And the attention is from girls and guys.....;)

    ReplyDelete