30 November 2009

I.Don't.Want.to.be.friends

I've been very distant from my gf lately and It's something both of us have noticed. It makes me sad that sometimes I think that I'm bored with the relationship. I spent all last night at work thinking about my actions and how 'cold' I can be. Then I realized that I'm no longer showing the affection between lovers, bf&gf, or even fuck buddies... we're friends. We had always prided ourselves for being really good friends on top of being a great couple but the couple part has been drifting further and further apart.
This is my fault though. She is constantly showering me with compliments, kisses, hugs and all that mushy stuff. I tell her that I love her. I think that I'm constantly ignoring her and distracting myself bc I don't want to be present. I'm an absent bf. I need to talk to her and I hope that if she reads this blog that she knows that I am aware of how crappy I've been lately.

We're caught in a bad romance. Thank you lady gaga for putting it so well.
I love you Bex.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to work out if you are being distant with her because other things are getting in the way (work etc) or if it is because your relationship has just naturally come to an end. If that is the case, it is best to be honest about it and salvage a friendship rather than try to force it and end up resenting each other. Hope it works out for you either way.

    Ry

    ReplyDelete