13 November 2009

jerk.it

Maybe i'm sad or i want to be sad, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking about it and if i could describe myself in one word it would be "DISTRACTED". I am one very distracted guy. I spend most of my time blogging or thinking about the computer, checking my email or myspace/facebook. I should be spending my time fucking my gf. I wish i could say that the word "New" "Fresh" or "Fun" could describe me but in all honesty distracted works the best. I have this fear that i'm distracting myself from something important. It took me 21 years to figure out and admit to myself that i am bi, so i'm afraid that i'm just distracting myself from something.

I need to get laid.

I've recently started following a blog called Dude's Sex Life here on blogger. Now i'm hooked I can't stop reading! You should check it if you don't already. I like to read it in bed before going to sleep. I guess that i fantasize that- that is my life.

I finally decided who my fit/thinspiration guy is going to be. I'm choosing Marco Dapper. I've not seen the movie "eating out" but he looks great on the cover.

I'm drooling on my laptop.
I need to get laid... and sell the footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment