09 December 2009

how.we.met

Bex and I were in the same theatre class in junior and senior year. I graduated in Las Vegas btw. We didn't like each other much at the time. Actually we hated each other all junior year (I "dated" her friend and it ended in disaster.) and we were somewhat friends senior year. Near the end of senior year we got closer. Then I moved across the country and we decided to be phone friends. After some time she became my phone "friend" (yeah phone sex!) We decided to try our relationship out in person so I visited her in Las Vegas. The week we spent together was phenomenal and as if we had known each other since forever. I moved out of my parents house when I was 19... 4 days before turning 20. I got on a greyhound and moved to Vegas to be with her.

It was a crazy thing but I was gaga for her.

It worked out for the two of us. It was a gamble... (a somewhat reckless one) but none the less we are still together.

I'm 22 turning 23 in May, I'm bisexual, in love and completely lost... but I'll be ok.

4 comments:

  1. What do you do in Vegas?
    -Same person who likes your fav. VS model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live in vegas anymore, but if I did... I would be in trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be ok... I think we all will, just at different points.

    ~Lex

    ReplyDelete