25 December 2009

like.a.virgin

I'm halfway threw the book I purchased last week. I'm enjoying the read and hopefully it gives me some insight into what I'm going to do with myself. I had a sit down with Bex yesterday to make it clear that she is not the reason I want to be promiscuous. I had gathered that maybe she thought that she was lacking in some department. I'm still having a hard time detaching sex and love and well... I don't know if she can at all.

I'm trying out a new look for my blog, so please let me know what you think. I'm officially off on vacation until Jan 4th!  It's great and I'm looking forward to all the steamy nights that will follow. Although I do not celebrate Christmas, my sweetheart Bex gave me a copy of 'Boy Culture'.

At work my friend Jamie (Mr.V) and I took our breaks together and sat around talking about the hot guys that we work with and the famous ones we oogle. There was one guy (at work) who peaked both of our interests during the conversations, it turns out that he may be gay. He has a great body and an ass like an apple that I want to bite into. Who knows. Apparently I'm developing some kind of gaydar (bidar I like to call it althought Jamie denies that it exists).

I don't know anything about sports but I saw ESPN the other day and Jesse Palmer gave me a boner while at work!

I have this obscure fear that when I ever (if I ever) have sex with a guy that I'll be like a virgin all over again. All though that song 'Like a virgin' is really fun... I don't want that to be me... unless your talking about the literal meaning of the song... then I don't mind. ;)

Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment