22 December 2009

my.DKNY.fueled.conversations

I recieved in the mail today 'THE BISEXUALS GUIDE TO THE UNIVERSE' by Nicole Kristal and Mike Szymanski. I found it on Amazon and so far so good. I'm enjoying the fun little puns and quirky little quizzes in it. I'll let you know when I finish it, alas my reading speed is very slow... so please don't hold your breath.

So the most recent developments in my life are as follows:

  • I called Mr. V a cutie and praised his big shoulders... then we proceeded to complain about our own bodies and that we need to work out and get a date.
  • I came out to one of my gay friends from Las Vegas who I was chatting with online... Then we talked about how he already knew and about guys who we thought were hot in highschool.
  • I ordered some DKNY undies from Amazon, but I'm still waiting for them. ->
  • I spent the day shaving, waxing and buffing every nook and cranny that needed attention.
Boy-o-boy... I need to go finish my book and get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment