05 December 2009

sit.and.spin

I'm never satisfied and I think this issue goes far deeper than me inside other people. I think I need to talk to a therapist or someone who can put things in perspective. Or maybe I just need to reach my bottom. I like the thought of fucking other people but I question if I'm just trying to be self destructive.

I've been really disoriented the last couple of weeks. I've been trapped in an endless cycle of fatigue, sleeplessness, work and red bull. (Red bull and sex are the only things that keep me going at times.) Do you know the feeling you get when you've drank a couple of beers and you realize you're off balance or tipsy? I walk around in that constant state and I shutter to think that I look like I'm drunk or drugged out.





Boys and girls. I'm consumed.

1 comment: