29 January 2010

la la-la la la, warm it up

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.  If only. I've come to realize how slutty I am, well actually how much of a mental tramp I've become. Physically I've yet to venture outside of my mono relationship, but it seems like I'm always looking, thinking, and pinning to screw many. Looking back at my posts I know that I have these tendencies but I keep getting remarks about my promiscuous disposition. It's a good thing, don't get me wrong bc I think whether you sleep with one or 1,000 as long as you're happy, safe and sore... you're in a good place.

My developing urge to be more social, (possibly see other people all at the same time) and to do and see more, shows how much I've grown. Since starting this blog in October I've become more confident, more open, happier and felt at home with a community of like minded individuals. I know that if I wasn't doing this blog I would have never come out to more of my friends, gone to club scandals or even had the confidence to talk to Jamie at work. I feel very good and I'm looking forward to the adventures to follow in life. Maybe I'll find the confidence to talk to Mr.Mystery at work... (the one with the ass like an apple.)

So I'm ecstatic about having my own apartment and my own bathroom to take showers in. I have some toys that I love to play with but haven't had the opportunity for play. Also having my own apartment offers more possibilities for hangouts and having people over, which is always fun. Things are looking good and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop singing that song in my head now! I agree with you. As long as you are happy and satisfied, that's all the matters.

    xo,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete