27 January 2010

sex, coffee and conversation

Where does the time go? I haven't had a moments rest to put down my thoughts lately. Monday I went to work but was sent home because work was slow. No biggie bc that same night Mr. V texted me to have coffee. I jumped on the opportunity and we met up at Starbucks for a latte and a chat. Fortunately the weather and the fact that it was a Monday night made the store mellow and not that busy. I enjoyed my evening with Jamie and hope to have a repeat, maybe at a book store or when I have one... my apartment. ;) I really like going to that starbucks in particular because all the baristas (or most) are really hot.

I talked to Bex about a possible trip to Florida with Jamie and she's down with it, the only condition being that I don't go to Disney World without her. (And if thats the only condition.... lol... ;)) She has plans to visit her friend in Chicago which is cool. She said to me "but i want to go to Florida" and I said "and I want to go to Chicago." We both giggled and knew that we would eventually go to those places together. She says that its good for me to have some "boytime" and she needs to spend some girltime with her friend as well. So it looks like the trip is on and as usual I'll let you know every juicy detail.

I've been keeping track of all my endeavors so far this year and I'm up to 4, so I'm hoping tonight will make 5 or 6 ;). It'll be fun to watch the numbers sky rocket after I move out. Bex bought some panties from Victoria's Secret today so i'll have fun taking them off. Actually I'm going to go do that right now, so I'll blog to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment