17 February 2010

beep beep beep, my gaydar is going off!

I went to sleep horny and exhausted. I have to go to work today and I'm not looking forward to going or staying all 12 hours. It looks like the winter weather may be going away or dulling  a little bit, which is good bc I've felt like a caged bunny.

Bex and I spent the morning unpacking and organizing which made my inner neat freak happy. (Actually i'm not a neat freak, but neater than I have been in the past.) We found a stash of Bex's lingerie that we had stored away, (JACKPOT!) and I can't wait till she wears them when spring comes around. We are still eating the chocolates from the chocolate heart I got for her. Chocolates are so good especially after sex. I imagine a lot of things are. I've never smoked a cigarette afterwards but I imagine it's just as good when you smoke while drinking.

I've been craving a cigarette lately and I'm not sure why. Our new downstairs neighbor is named Chris and I'm pretty sure he has a boyfriend. (Unless my Gaydar is completely off and I'm wrong, which has happened before.) He takes multiple smoke breaks and I make small talk with him whenever I was lugging stuff in and out of my apt. I think that maybe that's where it's coming from. Who knows :)

When I stop being sore, I'm gonna get back on the "work out" horse. I've been dying to go swimming and sunbathing so I need to be in shape for when spring/summer comes around. That and because I want to participate in HNT without turning you all off :)
Ok lovers, I'm gonna go eat lunch and get ready for work. I'll blog to ya later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind on my reading. I'm glad to see the you went ahead with the moving. Chocolates after sex, yum! I'm sure you will look amazing in your HNT shots!

    xo,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete