25 February 2010

I kissed a girl and I liked it

My world is whole for the moment. After some days of communicating and laying it all out on the table with Bex about my sexuality, sex drive, wants and needs... we finally got on the same page. She had been doubting my sexuality and our relationship in general bc we were not communicating, not having sex and we were pissing each other off. Fortunately we talked it out and now we are dandy.

We had AWESOME makeup sex last night. I had gotten bored with my sex life lately, but last night blew my mind. Bex looked amazing and did some very amazing things with her tongue. Actually she surprised me greatly by slipping her tongue in places it had never gone before! (You know what I mean.) Man it makes me want to never keep any of  my wants and needs from her because she can deliver! We needed that connect and we connected for a long time last night. ;) Screwing Bex last night made me happy because I felt the fever again. It's very important for me that my relationship with Bex always stays fresh, and doesn't get stale or boring. Bex wore something like this, but looked way sexier!

So I think that Dude and I think similarly when it comes to men. He had commented earlier on 'Calling Dr. Jamie to room one' about how he is/was the same way when it comes to lust. I definitely don't see it as a bad thing, but I need to make sure that I don't compromise who I am because of it. Bex doesn't necessarily understand my intense yearning for male attention and lust for the male physique but as long as it doesn't affect us, then I don't think it will matter.

Bex thinks I'm like a woman when it comes to not being able to separate love and sex, and that just makes me chuckle. She says that she may not be able to share me. If that's the case then I won't pursue having a fuck buddy. I'm hoping though that she will be able to share me, and visa versa because I would like her to experience something outside of us... I think it would be fun for her too.

My road trip to Florida with Mr.V looks promising. It's not for a couple of months but I'm looking forward to it, especially after coming back from Vegas. Finally life, fun and adventure! Both Vegas and Florida will be hott when I'm going to be there (YAY) I'm so sick of winter! It will be awesome bc Bex and I have history in Vegas, and I can possibly create some memories in Florida. Hopefully Bex will do the same in Chicago where she will be when all of this goes down. I can't wait!

Finally a life worth blogging about. :) With that I will blog to ya later, ciao Lovers. ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Wayhay. Glad things seem to be getting back on track for you buddy. You seem a bit happier in yourself. Lets hope it keeps up :D

    Ry

    ReplyDelete