23 March 2010

boys boys boys

Hello Lovers,
I spent all day yesterday on the computer like a zombie. I cleaned up my layout a little bit more so it's a little more neat and tidy. I was kinda upset with myself because I spent the entire day away on the computer.
:(

Bex and I had some awesome sex the other night. I could tell it was awesome for her because she came as soon as I entered! (Talk about getting straight to the point!) I got off a little while after and we both enjoyed some Ben & Jerry's afterward.

I was reading some of Dude's blogs and I can't help but admire and feel jealous towards him. Recently Dude, his girlfriend, and boy toy have been spending evenings together getting each other off... and it's been making me horny as hell. I wonder how that became what it is now. I bet there's a threesome coming his way... (I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :) )

I've been really happy lately. The weather is no doubt being a factor in all of this, and I've also began to just enjoy Bex more. I think that I get too wound up about boys that I focus too much on what I don't have. I know that if it were the other way around, I'd prob be lusting after each and every girl that walked my way. (I almost do in a way, but there are a shortage of hotties where I work.) Bex has been torturing me all week with ass grabs and special naughty kisses that make me just want to rip her clothes off! So far this year my bedposted.com sex count says 13 times this year. I have a lot of catching up to do!

I have to get going but I promise i'll write again, it's been a while and I need to get back into the swing of writing more often. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment