20 April 2010

Let's get physical

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday!

omg Tuesday is here and my week is just flying bi. (Actually yesterday dragged out and well, there's three more days till the weekend.) I talked to Mr. V yesterday via facebook chat for about an hour. It was great catching up with him and we agreed to eventually meet up somewhere at sometime to do something. It's all up in the air.

I worked out today finally and feel great. I've had this really weird workout routine that has just left me feeling sluggish, fat and useless. Told Mr. V yesterday that I want to look like a Calvin Klein model. That's what I'm shooting for although when ever I do start taking some pics, airbrushing will be my best friend ;)

I really like this picture :) It's naughty, so totally NSFW! Guys who look like that (I mean with the dark features and tan skin are really hott!)

It seems like Dude is having a festival of sex and fun with his boy toy and girlfriend. I can't wait till he posts something about what's going on.

I have to go to work so I'll get going. Sorry about how fast this post seems, but I'm hoping that the picture tides you over for a bit. ;) ttyl Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment