10 May 2010

Vegas Vegas Vegas!!!

Hi Lover,

This is my last post for another two weeks. I'm off for my trip to sinful Las Vegas as of tonight. I'm flying out at 6 in the morning and arriving there at 10:00 am! I will see you when I get back.


I hope to go to a D&G store like this one.
P.S. I'm always trying to make it easier to read my posts and I feel like this is the best theme/skin for my blog. Let me know what you're thinking. :) I'll write to you soon and I hope that I have many fun experiences to tell you about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey,

    Not been on for an age to leave comments, but the new skin is looking good. Hope you have a good trip, and fill us in on all the details when you get back

    Ry

    ReplyDelete