10 June 2010

rant about women

If there is one thing that I've learned about women, is that they want to spend every waking moment with their boyfriends. I don't mean it in a negative connotation, because after all it is very nice to be wanted and have your company enjoyed. Now I don't know if it's a fact or if all women are like this, but from what I've seen so far, I find that it's true. Bex wants to spend as much time with me as she can get. I'm flattered but I still find that spending every waking moment with her is too much sometimes. I love her to death, but growing up I've always been kind of solitary.

As for other men in my life, I find that they spend less time with their girlfriends/wives. My dad for example will spend time with my mom, but spend most of the day on the other end of the house (away from my mom.) I assumed that maybe I was just weird, but having asked Mr.V about guys, I got a different perspective.

The last time I had Mr. V over we were talking about how women are kind of attach-ative and clingy. I jokingly said "I bet guys in a relationship are like that too..." and he assured me that gays are like guys, spending some time together but not "clingy".

Of course I'm making generalizations and I know it varies from person to person. I bet there's a lot of girls out there who would prefer to not spend every waking moment with their bf's and visa versa. Is there any logic in what I'm saying or am I crazy?

1 comment:

  1. i was accused of being clingy.. but i think what i said was men do not requre* as much as attention as females do and/or want. some gay men do, some do not. but by far, women are a lot harder to please and a whole lot more clingy in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete