22 September 2010

A thank you

Hi everyone. I'm spending the least amount of time as I can on the internet. When I said that work was gonna consume my week, I didn't realize that I would only have off today for a week. I have 5 straight days of 12 hour shifts, and then finally one more day off. I'm consumed by work because it's busy season.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who comments and sends me emails. I've had several people follow our affairs and regularly offer me support or a silly comment, and for this I'm thankful. I appreciate your support and it brings a smile to my face and reminds me that I am loved and thought about, even by complete strangers. To the people who send me emails about their lives and sexuality, thank you as well. Although sometimes I feel more worry after reading them, I appreciate getting to read that about your life. It is a very personal, painful and difficult journey but the more I learn about others struggles and successes, the more confident I become that this won't end in utter disaster. Please don't be offended if I have yet to respond to your email, I'm really busy, but if I get a second I'll shoot you over an email.

My happy thought for today... Spending it with Bex and hopefully having some intimate time to just be a couple. I miss the feeling of being... well just being comfortable in my own skin. I think that I fight to crawl out of my own skin sometimes, so I'll sit back today and just let things be... even the shitty things. I need to stop struggling and just release myself for a while. I hope that I can achieve this today.

So I've made some conclusions about the kind of men that drive my cock crazy and makes my heart beat. I have new fodder for obsession, but I won't get into any of this for the time being. This will be in another blog post in a couple of days (If I can get to it.) I gotta go. Bex is beaconing me with her cute butt in her boyfriend jeans. Thanks again everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog and seems like you and I have a lot in common.

    Just started one of my own. I'm hoping I can figure out this crazy head of mine.

    I look forward to your posts. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete