08 November 2010

tight end reciever

Here's a quicky... I just got off a 12 hour shift... gonna sleep for 5 hours and then gonna have a date with Bex while trying to avoid working another 12 hours. I'm lusting like crazy over SC. Santa clause??? No... sports center. I'll explain. It's football season and sports center and 'the game' dominates the television screen at work, so on my break when I'm trying to catch my break... bam... sports. I don't play sports or follow it and I prob could not catch a football to save my life... but... have you seen some of those players?!

OMG... my eyes are captivated on the muscles and tight uniforms that run around on the field. I imagine that the players are almost animalistic when they play. Some of my coworkers get really passionate and riled up about 'the game' and it's interesting to see how much it affects them. Their excitement about football and sports in general is almost to the same degree I would get excited about sex or shopping.

Tight ends, wide end receivers, catchers, pitchers, touch downs, two hand touch, shirts and skins... the list of words that make me giggle goes on and on. So without further adieu here's a sporty jock pic from Varsity Male to tide you over. Have fun and I'll tty boys and girls later.

B♂bby

part 2: 1 more mobile pic from today
It's sunny outside and I'm lovin the weather!
 B♂bby

5 comments:

  1. Bobby: I'm like you, not much into sports per se, but them athletes-jocks are hot! I like your varsity male pic but I think that's a pole vaulter, look at his big, thick stick, LOL. You are so funny, I wish I could hangout with someone like you -- how many guys talk about giggling. :-)

    And you really are teasing me with you back of the head shot. I'm dying to see a face view. BTW, nice ears! I like the haircut, I prefer short hair on guys. And do i detect some developing pecs thru your t-shirt? It's nice to have a light-hearted post after last week's drama. I hope things are settling down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I would ⓛⓞⓥⓔ to hang out with guys like you in real life, unfortunately I only meet cool people online. Oh and yeah... pole vaulter for sure!

    lol nice ears ;) thanks. Face view some day... I'm waiting for my new face and body to arrive... then pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby: I suspect you are awfully cute and easy on the eyes . . . or is that just my wish? If you are this charming online, being in your presence would be a pleasure . . . be still my beating heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) oh stop ;) once again I have to warn you... I'm drunk. Fan of casey you should write me via email. That way we can converse, chat and gossip better. :) I really enjoy your commments and your friendship and Thank you very much for your readership.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby: But you act more S8 when you are drunk, how then will a gay guy like me attract your attention? I need to catch you when you are sober, that's when your bi-side is most receptive. I tried looking for your email but without success -- if you share, I'll write to you, I promise.

    ReplyDelete