10 January 2011

Kinky nights

I have a question. Is flirting cheating? I used to believe that flirting was harmless fun especially when the intentions are only to have fun... but is it cheating? I don't know but I've been flirting with boys a lot lately and I've been reflecting on how much I enjoy and crave it. I've also felt a little like an ass because of it. I'm finding it all too easy to do as I please and keep it from Bex and that's got me somewhat concerned. Especially bc I preach honesty and communication between the two of us. I am amplifying the issue but I wanna nip it in the bud if I'm starting to engage in some naughty behavior.

Me wearing the harness
I need to tone up, gah 
[TMI Mr.V TMI, don't say I didn't warn you!]
Speaking of naughty behavior. I got to spend a warm shower with BL. Yes I finally decided to bring out my sex toy and try him out. If you don't remember how big he is, well he's huge and had spent the last two weeks building up the courage to play with him. After a while of trying and playing around, I was able to open up enough to take him in. I'm a champ because I was able to take him all in. (Well about an inch or two isn't insert-able but the rest of him was inside.) I'm a cowboy. It felt great. By the time that I was able to get him in and start grinding on his big hard cock, the shower water started to get cold. I very much enjoyed my time in the shower, despite how brief it was. I didn't orgasm as it wasn't my intention and again, the water was getting colder by the second. I cleaned up... took off the condom he had on and cleaned him right up. I ❤ my BL, it was a great buy.

So after my shower I started feeling like I need to appreciate Bex just a little more. She's been very patient through all of the Bi issues that we've had so far, and I realize that I take her for granted... a lot. The last couple of days I've been annoyed with her bc I feel as if she's being controlling and clingy. What I often don't realize is that she's not clingy, she just wants to spend time with me. She just wants to be part of my life and I think that sometimes I make her feel second best. I realized while playing in the shower that I do need to be more involved in the relationship bc I seemed to have checked out a while ago. I've just been going through the motions and that's not good for anyone.

Sentimental crap aside... here's some more pictures. I got snowed in today and I went wild with my camera phone. As soon as the snow clears I'll start therapy, I'm planning to call tomorrow and talk to someone and set an appointment.
Real good stuff
Relax it's the JB face wash

I've got some deep soul searching to do, but I'm going to revel in the fact that I had fun today, and I'm still married. I need to figure out how much I want to do outside my marriage or with other people... but for now, just be happy. I'll ttyl my peeps. Have fun and have a good night/day.

7 comments:

  1. Bobby: Oh! My! Gawd! That is soooo hot to see you in the "flesh" -- I'm glad you are enjoying the toys. Wow, you really rode BL, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby: Do you know about this BL site?

    http://southernhotnessbrandonlewis.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Bobby I have to ask you this, but where is your penis with that strap on? Is it hanging underneath (since I assume the dildo is solid), in which case what happens if you get a hardon? Does that mean you have two parallel protuberances? Which could make activity a bit awkward? or would it be like a double fucking :-)
    Apologies for being so graphic, but curiosity ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cock was going straight down and had it been hard it would be very tightly packed against me. The strap hits just above where my junk starts so I can still thrust without it getting in the way. It was made for girls though, you can tell... but if Bex is game, so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL OK so you mean your cock is strapped against ur thigh

    What a waste :-) Maybe I should come n service u from behind while u service her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm. sounds good, surprisingly bex only wants what I got so I prob would not be servicing her with the strap on. I'm game for some lucky Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobby: Sounds like you are attracting more flirtatious admirers.

    ReplyDelete