06 January 2011

on the road

I'd like to start out by apologizing about yesterdays post. I knew that I would worry you guys and I posted it anyways. I'm sorry that I blogged about such a serious subject, but I felt compelled to jot down my thoughts in their entirety. It is something that I think about at times when I get really low, but I always think to myself about how life can be too beautiful to miss. I also think about the people around me who would miss me and the people who I don't even know who would be affected. I imagine this blog will be read by at least one other bi boy or girl and I feel that I have a responsibility to make it through the crazy times.

I woke up and lied around for a bit, but the first thing that I did after drinking my morning coffee was to call my insurance company. Fortunately I have great coverage and I can see who ever I want for as long as I want. I also got referred to a site that lets me pick and choose a therapist. I didn't get to browse thru to too many of them as I had to cook and head off to work, but I did see several who specialized in LGBT issues or were LGBT themselves. I'm excited and nervous, apprehensive but confident. Nothing feels worse than how I do at times so I definitely need some professional help and hopefully I get that clarity that I need.

I'd like to thank you all for continuing to read my blog, writing me and caring for me. Thanks for reading even after all the ups and downs that even a 6 flags roller coaster can't compete with. I'm gonna get going and hopefully I'll have some time after tomorrow to blog about something a little less serious and a little more kinky. I need to get back to my horny lusty self. I'll def be blogging to you later, till then

Thank you.
Love B♂bby

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to apologize for anything you write, ever. I enjoy your blog for the kinky stuff, but I understand the serious stuff all too well. I'm in a hetero relationship (not married, but we are living together currently) and I struggle with the same stuff as you. The differences are this: I've cheated because I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I'm not brave like you were when you told Bex about liking guys- I can't bring myself to. I also am afraid to end it, and afraid of missing out on the other stuff too. Something will have to give, and I could probably use therapy too. I understand what you're saying about "S" as it's a recurring (although not very strong) thought for me too. I guess what I really want to say is thank you for being brave. You're a couple years younger than me, but you're actually a good role model for me because you live your life honestly and with integrity. Even though it's hard, I know that you'll be fine because of this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby: You don't have to apologize, lots of gay and bi guys think of "S" when times are tough, and many do blog about it. We like to hear about the inner you, good and bad, happy and sad, that's what we find interesting and it makes us care about you all the more. I didn't want to over-react to your disclosure but I didn't want to let it pass either without me telling you how much you more you have to do with your life. You are strong and brave, yet fun and playful and that's what I love about you. XOXO, FoC

    ReplyDelete