03 June 2011

Cock tease and sex

Tonight I had sex. Actually... I had SEX! This isn't new and I probably shouldn't be gloating about it, but I'm really happy about it. Generally at 2:00AM on a week night I'm pondering my existence, avoiding my boss like you would avoid looking Oprah in the eyes and getting pictures of Brandon Lewis out of my mind... but tonight I did it! With my wife...

Now the last time I came and posted it was to talk about the magic explosion orgasm that I had, this time it didn't happen like last but I still had a rocking good time. We did our usual dirty dance, I roughed her up a bit (which she liked) and got down to doing the do. BTW she had been a terrible wife all day, usually I tease her up the wazoo, today she decided to turn it around on me. After my shower when I was toweling off and shaking my dick at her she got on her knees and kissed it. She kissed it, tongued me, got up and walked away! I was chasing her while pointing right at her and she told me to get dressed and go to work!

Ok back to the sex... she came and let me finish as is the usual. Well I came and as I pulled out to take the condom off... I came again. This wasn't new to me but it's becoming a trend. As I rolled onto my side of the bed (bc lol we have sex on her side and she complains about getting the wet spot.) I noticed that Pete (my cock) wasn't going down. (This is incredible I thought!)



After some convincing I got her to help me out again. Bex isn't the best person to give hand jobs, but she tries and after some coaching a couple months back... she's improved. Any who she must have been doing that for twenty minutes or so... and nothing. I was still rock hard and get this... feeling like an orgasm was just seconds away. It felt like I was chasing... an orgasm. Almost literally because Bex's hands slipped a couple of times and I couldn't help but move towards where her hands were going. OMFG I thought to myself. Eventually she got tired and I let her off the hook. She left the room to clean up.

I worked myself and thought of everything possible to catch up and finally come to. Finally I settle on a cross between seeing my wife, Brandon Lewis... a couple of nudies photos in my mind of some friends I know... playing with BL in the shower and some random Varsity male photos... (It' all flew through my mind, circled around and flew threw again.) Finally after what seemed like forever... I came for the third time!

I'm exhausted now. One thing that I'm noticing after the past couple of times that we've done it... is that I'm turning into a cuddler. Maybe I'm just starting to let Bex in or starting to let her in closer... maybe I’ve finally snapped. Whatever is going on, I'm embracing it because I'm growing to learn that life is too short to constantly be tortured. I'm not 'straight' and I'm really far from giving up those thoughts about having my way with some choice friends... or lovers... but.. I can't let myself be so unsettled all the time.

In Therapy (my personal therapy) my therapist and I covered some new ground about my personal issues. She said that I take on too much for me to handle and that I blame myself for too much. For example... I blamed myself for Bex not doing anything with herself, when in fact... Bex has to take responsibility for her own life. I for the longest time felt like my falling in love with Bex... ripped her from the life that she was going towards... now I know and understand that she really needs to take charge of what she wants to do. Also that my mother needs to check herself and that it's not my job to make sure that her needs are met... so on and so forth... I need to stop constantly trying to control everything, even if those people aren't willing to help themselves out... It makes sense if you know the situations in detail... but long story short... I need to take control of my life and let others do the same.

So with that, I know it's totally weird, this post and the last because it seems like a drastic difference from the 'boo, I can't have a dick in my life because I’m married.' I know, I can feel the oddness to it too. I still want that very large very handsome cock in my ass... but for the mean time I've really got to try to live in harmony with myself. Tomorrow (later today) Bex is seeing the couples therapist (on her own). She's nervous and I'm not at all nervous. I'm actually happy because this will be the start. It'll either be the start of us learning to love and live together... or the start of the end, and I really can't feel guilty about it anymore. I'm bi... (or gay if no future relationships with girls work out) but if we can't be together, then we can't be together. I'm also a naughty boy but I'm going to try to keep myself in check with that one. Maybe no more nudie sharing, but I'll keep flirting for good measure... or maybe an occasional nudie shot... but I really need to make an effort on this one.

Level headedness, that's what I'm trying right now... Don't be overly unrealistically hopeful and optimistic, or down in the dumps wouldn't wanna fuck that guy cause he's a drama queen sad. I'm just going to be... a dude. A dude who's currently having an excellent sex life with his wife and one who flirts the fuck up on twitter. Fuck I love twitter. So, thank you so very much for continuing to follow me as I go on this now... mary go round (intentionally misspelled). So I bid you adieu... stay tuned for more drama, action and a sexy story or two... because you know I'll have more shit to talk about, oh and very soon too since summer is a cumming! Before I go... here are some pictures I took the other day!

Ttyl guys.
P.S. I found this fucking attractive as shit! OMFG I almost lost my shit when I watched Bradly Cooper speak fluently in French... umm... YUMM!


Fortune cookies are BOSS
Yes @ Outback bathroom

It's all an illusion boys and girls
Out and about downtown

4 comments:

  1. My dick aint big, but I wish I could put it you your cute lil butt.

    Is that an inappropriate comment? You can just delete it if so.

    Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jack: Big or small... a dick is a dick right? :) that's how i see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby: You are making progress on multiple fronts, keep up the positive attitude and work with the circumstances you have in your life, change the ones that you can control, and try to encourage improvement in others without having to take ownership.

    I'm sure that there are many readers willing to give your butt a ride if it becomes available. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby: BTW, I love the smiley picts on Twitter. You are so cute when you look happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete