19 June 2011

Looking for me?

Howdy boys. I've moved recently and I want you to take you with me. You can find 'this b♂y' here or you can google Queer Syndicate. I am leaving my blog as is on blogger and I also imported it to WP so you can enjoy me on whatever platform you heart desires. If you were subscribed to my feed before the switch, you're already joining me in all of my dramatic debauchery on my new site.

If you're a blogger who has me linked in you're blog roll, please check to see if your link points to this blog or my new one, thanks ;) I would really appreciate it.

Much Love
Bobby

2 comments:

  1. You moved your blog just as I found you!

    Ugh!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dean: No worries ;) I have not really blogged too much, just 3 posts since I moved... Follow me on my new site :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete